Tuesday, December 27, 2016

DSP Sneak Peek Sympathy Card - 2


Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I had planned to post this a couple of weeks ago! I have had a few funerals to go to and will have another in January. It seems many of the adults that I grew up with, and our family knew well, are now passing on.

As in in the last sympathy card, I am using the same DSP that will shortly be available in the 2017 Occasions Catalogue (Falling In Love DSP). The dies are from the August 2016 special release of Thoughtful Branches.



Colours used are, Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, and Basic Black. I didn't take the usual number of photos, because I was in a hurry. This is the only one I managed to get. By changing the sentiment, this card would work for nearly any occasion (and you can always substitute the die cuts with something similar).

Happy creating!







Year-End Closeouts!



Stampin’ Up! has started it’s Year-End Closeout Sale – a celebration that runs through January 3.




No comments: