Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Peace, Joy & Love - Peace This Christmas & Holly Folder



Yesterday, I mentioned that some people love the more clean and simple design. Today, I am sharing for those that love a little more layered and  vintage look, but not overdone. If you don't mind a little fussy cutting, this is still a simple card to put together. I didn't put too much on the front of the card, because I didn't want to cover all that lovely Holly embossed texture.


Next is a close up of the sentiment and fussy cut stamped pieces.


In this next photo you get a better idea to the layering and dimension of this card.


On the inside, I decided I had to ink the edges since I had inked the texture on the outside.



It's been a while since I created something with a more old world charm to it, and it was fun to get my fingers stained just a bit with the inking of this card. It brought back memories of teaching vintage card classes in the past.

Happy Stamping everyone!








October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).

Take advantage of these specials for all those Christmas projects you are planning to work on, or gift some lovely supplies to family or friends that love to craft and create!



No comments: