Sunday, October 23, 2016

Blooms & Bliss DSP with Butterfly Basics



There are so many products that inspire creativity, and one of those are my favorite Aqua Painters. Using the well loved Butterfly Basics stamp set, and my Aqua Painters I created this card to share with you today. I love this colour combination! (Wild Wasbai, Dapper Denim,& Mint Macaron in the DSP, with Sweet Sugarplum)


Here is a close up of the Aqua Painted Butterfly Basics tag on the card.


And here is a close up of the Floral Affection embossed strip. (Love these two little embossing folders)


Here in the side view you see that the tag is the only thing popped up with dimensionals, and that makes mailing this card to someone easy.


Inside, I Aqua Painted a portion of the stamp to complete this card. I haven't decided what this card will be for, so I am reserving the inside sentiment stamp for the right stamp when the time comes to use this card.


I have two more cards coming using the same sheet of DSP from Blooms & Bliss, so be sure to check in to have a peek. Until then, happy stamping everyone!







I forgot to add the Dapper Denim ink pad with the other colours.



October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).

Take advantage of these specials for all those Christmas projects you are planning to work on, or gift some lovely supplies to family or friends that love to craft and create!


No comments: