Wednesday, August 24, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Totally Trees 5


With Fall approaching my mind seems to think in the colours associated with the season. Plus, Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up in October, too. I did mention in a few of the "Totally Trees" postings that a person could use some of the trees as leaves. So I have finally done that for you with today's card.


For the "world of Thanks" background stamp I used clear embossing powder on the Early Espresso cardstock. I love how colours really pop on Early Espresso.

Nothing is popped up on this card. I used mini-glue dots to attach the leaves so that I could tuck the leave stems under as I attached them.


On the inside, I just stamped some leaves.


This is the last "Totally Trees" sneak peak, even though I haven't used all of the stamps or ideas yet, but I may use this stamp set again in the future. I hope that you are inspired with this set and have it on your 2016 Holiday wish list for September 1st.

Happy stamping!








REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!




No comments: