Saturday, June 4, 2016

Layering Love With Silver and Some of the New In-Colours

Another real quick post for today, as my New Catalogue Launch Open House begins in little over an hour form now. I didn't want to miss those not able to come today.

For today's card I used one of the sentiments from the new stamp set "Layering Love" (pg 71) This set works very well with all the new Layering Die sets! (pg 193). I decided to keep it simple for this card, and didn't use them. Since I am waiting for my Whisper White order, I worked with Very Vanilla and wanted to use up my silver cord (still have plenty left though). I again went with making a dozen cards, and used Archival Basic Gray, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Sweet Sugarplum to sponge onto the sentiment pieces mounted onto silver foil cardstock.


I will get in closer by showing you each set of colours and then an individual card from that set (even though they are all the same, lol).

Here, we begin with the Archival Basic Gray with silver. I really like how this turned out and can be both feminine and masculine.


I know that the Itty Bitty Punch set (heart punch) is no longer available in the new catalogue, but it was the smallest heart I had available.



Side view showing the layering....


Next we have the Dapper Denim cards. Lovely blue, isn't it.




Now comes the Emerald Envy cards. A very rich green that probably would look better with gold, rather than silver, but it still works.




And lastly, come the Sweet Sugarplum cards! I think that this colour looks good with both silver or gold embossing.




If you have time to stop by for the New Catalogue Launch Open House between 10:00am - 1:00pm or 5:00 - 8:00pm, you can come get your catalogue, see a little new product and things made with them, sign up for classes, place your first order from the new catalogue, sign up for a party for the month of June with the bonus Rewards for June, and enter a door prize draw. For every friend that has not come to my classes or ordered from me, you can fill in another entry for the door prize!

Happy Stamping!






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!


For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!



 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.



No comments: