Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Finally Got My Floral Phrases!


I was so excited yesterday, knowing that my next Stampin' Up! order would be arriving. Usually the
parcels arrive between 1:00 and 2:00. So I was ever on the watch for that parcel to arrive around that time. Well, it was one of those rare times when I didn't receive it until 6:15pm! Wouldn't you know it, the one time I was waiting for one of my all time favorites!

By the time I went through the order, prepped all the stamp sets, and labeled the items that needed it, my next thought was "Do I have time to create something with my new "Floral Phrases"bundle? I decided to go ahead and create a wedding card. Most of the projects made with this set have been created in Night of Navy, and as much as I love that, I wanted to choose different colours and get to the Night of Navy at another time. So I chose to make a Wedding card with Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White.


The border stamp in this set did case me a  bit of a problem as it seems to have a slight curve to it. After my first attempt I tried to straighten it, and while it turned out better, there was still a hint of the cure there. But, I was not in the mood to try for the third time to straighten it.

In the next close up photo, you can see that I stamped three extra motifs and cut them out, popping them above the stamped motifs underneath. I was wishing that I had ordered my Wink of Stella for this card.


Next you can see the layering of the card.



And, finally, the inside of the card (with a crooked sentiment).



I am so looking forward to making more creations with this stamp set, but it will have to wait until this evening as I will be out helping a fellow Demo construct her new blog today.

I have classes planned for this set ,and the die set, and the DSP! so watch for them!

Happy stamping!






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!

For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!






 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.


No comments: