Saturday, June 18, 2016

Floral Phrases - Flirty Flamingo & Peekaboo Peach



A week ago I excitedly posted a card using the new Floral Phrases stamp set. I had forgotten that the Artistically Asian class came first, so you didn't see anything more with the stamp set that I am getting back to today. I discovered how fun this floral is to colour with Stampin' Write Markers to stamp a coloured image. I used two new In-Colours - Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach along with Pear Pizzazz.


I also discovered a secret to lining up the pattern on the border stamp, which I will reveal in class and then online after that. Below is a closer look at the colouring of the marker stamping.


Since there are no layers popped up with dimensionals, we head straight to the inside view next. This is a great card for mailing because of that. It's always nice to have a two part sentiment stamp like in this set.


I love the lovely Summer colours of this card, it's so cheerful. There are more Floral Phrases cards to come, and then a class post will announce when the class will be. You know by now how I post... I wonder if I should have added butterflies....

Happy Stamping everyone!





Extra Stampin’ Rewards!

For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!


 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.



No comments: