Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Artisically Asian in Wild Wasabi, Dapper Denim & Gold


Today's Artistically Asian card is in Dapper Denim, Wild Wasabi & Gold. This is another colour combination I have often seen in Asian art, clothing, & home decor. I would like to try this card again to see what it would loo like if I watercolour stamped the flowers. They look like a type of orchid, but I don't know my flowers that well. Maybe a future card.


Here is a closeup of the image I created using sponges in ink pads.


And a side view so that you can see I did not use any dimensionals for this card.


For the inside, I usually stamp on the right, but this time decided that since the flowers are all bending to the right, they would mostly get cut off, so that meant stamping them on the left so that you could see more of the flowers. I guess I could have done Mirror stamping... Oh well.


I will be posting this class soon, as well as other cards I had decided not to use for this class. This is a very lovely stamp set to use and can lend itself well for masculine cards as well.

Happy stamping and creating!





Extra Stampin’ Rewards!

For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!







 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.



1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That is a gorgeous card! You do beautiful work. You should put in to do the On stage in Vancouver.