Friday, April 8, 2016

Muse Challenge #160 - Helping Me Grow 4


I'm wishing that this stamp set would still be available after the 2016 Occasions Catalogue so that I
could teach a class with this set. Too bad I'm already scheduled through to the end of May....

Using "Helping Me Grow" I've created this card for the Muse #160 challenge. The Muse for this challenge is a card created by Michelle Furgeson (on the right)! Lovely colours she chose! And such a Clean and Simple (CAS) card too.

I decided to use White, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz, and turn the design to it's side in a landscaper version. Using Versamark, I stamped a background with the part of the flower that I had cut off of the stamp to create two pieces. This gives me the option of stamping them together as designed, or to use a single stem of the flower.


 So, let's have a closer look at it, shall we.


In the photo above you can see the Versmark Background stamping.

Next we can see the Floral image created on the Pear Pizzazz with White heat embossing and Watercolouring.


I filled in the flowers after heat embossing using Whisper White Craft ink, and when it was dried, I touched it up with "So Saffron". I was hoping the yellow would show more, but it is better than just white.

The side view shows the layers that are popped up with dimensionals.



For the inside, just some simple stamping and not filling in with colour.


You should pop on over to the Muse Challenge to see the wonderful inspiration there of the Design Team and those that are participating in the challenge!

Nice to see you again today! Thank you for stopping by!

Happy stamping!








2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Sabrina this card is so pretty! I forget how effective stamping with VersaMark can be ... thank you SO much for playing cards with us at Muse!!
=] Michele

Ardyth said...

SOOO pretty! Love the colours and the tone on tone stamping really adds a lot of 'texture'! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!