Monday, April 11, 2016

Definitely Dahlia - Celebrate & Weekly Deals Reminder

Bold and glittery for this Celebrate "Definitely Dahlia" card. I think this would make a great Anniversary card! However, I could not find an 'anniversary' stamp. I guess I had better watch out for one and get it. 'Celebrate' does cover a lot of special occasions though.

I'm very happy with the idea I had of the leaves (Vintage Leaves Bundle) peaking out from under the Dahlia rather than from under the 'Gold Glimmer' paper.


Ink Sponging, as I've mentioned before, is one of my favorite techniques to use, and on the Dahlia die cut I even used just the smallest touch of black from the side points to the bottom. You can see it if you look closely. I only wish that the glue dots didn't show through the Vellum sentiment banner.

In the next photo you will see that the only layer that is popped up with dimensionals, is the Dahlia piece.


For the inside, I used Real Red to mat, stamped with Archival Basic Gray, and sponged in the green for the leaves. Just a basic and simple inside.


I have an idea for my next Definitely Dahlia card and can hardly wait to get to it. Thank you for checking in today and looking at today's creation.

Today is the last day for ordering from the Weekly Deals! Remember, there is only one more week left for the Weekly Deals, so be sure to take advantage to cross things off of your wish list!

APRIL 5th NEW CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS ADDED!! Check them out! Combine your Weekly Deals order with Clearance Rack items!

Happy Stamping!







No comments: