Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday Blossoms - Long Card


Birthday Blooms is such a lovely set and coordinates with the Pansy Punch for the large blossom of this set. I combined Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla for this card and made it a long card (9 1/4" x 4") that fits in a business #10 envelope.


After 2nd stamping the bunches of small blooms in Tip Top Taupe, I used sponges to blend Tip Top Taupe around the edges and then Soft Sky.

In the next photo you can see the layering with dimensionals.


The larger blossom and leaves were coloured with Aqua Painters. The blossoms have the coordinating punch, but the leaves I hand cut out.

For the inside, with the length of this card, I decided to stamp the small bunches of blossoms on either side to visually shorten the length.


I love that little additional stamp "a day all about you".

This card will be one for a class held at the Scrapbook Parade Crop the morning of Saturday, June 25th. So mark it on your calendars, and there will more information to come in the future about this class on this blog, my facebook page, and my Stampin' Up website Events page.

Thank you for your comments, and for stopping by to have a look.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love it!!