Sunday, January 24, 2016

My First Vendor Market and Announcing a Door Prize Winner!


It's been four days since I posted anything. Did you begin to wonder?

Wednesday the 20th was my first Vendor Market Event, and I have some photos to share with you, courtesy of a friend. I also will announce the winner of my door prize at the end of this post.

I set up my space in a horseshoe shape with one section for Class Sign Up, a section to get the Annual, Ocassions Catalogues and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Then I had a section showcasing a few of the new items from the Ocassions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. And, that last section held some of my creations for sale (not all Stampin' UP! related).

Here I am just after the completion of the display set up.



I hope to have a couple of nice banners when I participate again in April. For a very fist event for this market, there were about 200 people that went through. Can you see the Door Prize wrapped in a pretty Elegant Eggplant ribbon?

I met knew people, had some good chats with old friends and new, and at one point it was so busy at my table that I couldn't help everyone there. Some signed up for classes, some made orders, and some purchased items I made. A BIG THANK  YOU to you all.

Here are some more photos from that night.












And here I'm caught reading a flyer from the Market. A little blurry, but decided to include it because I'm wearing my Stampin' Up! Apron.



The Door Prize wrapped up in the Elegant Eggplant ribbon is a Perpetual Calendar Kit! And the winner of this Door Prize is...Karen Guay! Thank you Karen for stopping by my table and entering the draw! Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly.

Now I will share with another Stampin' Up! Video on the stamp set 'Picture Perfect'. Love this and hope to get it too.



Well that's it for today. Thank you for checking in, and I'll be sharing more creations with you soon.

Happy Stamping!







Sale-A-Bration! Remember that for every $60 you spend on products from the brand-new occasions catalogue (or any other current Stampin’ Up! publication), you’ll get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product.



PAPER PUMPKIN SALE!

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! Stampin' Up!'s three month PAPER PUMPKIN SALE! January 5th through March 31. A great deal with a surprise kit at your door every month!

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $$74.85 $69
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

There have been some pretty fantastic Paper Pumpkin kits over this year. Don't miss out on the fun and your chance to save on a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st. Contact me today! (sabradcreations@gmail.com)


No comments: