Friday, November 20, 2015

It's EXTRAVAGANZA Time Again!


YIPPEE! It's Extravaganza time again!



Stampin' Up is holding two Flash Extravaganza Sale Events! The first one will be Monday, November 23rd, and the second will be Monday, November 30th. And, there is a whole list of items 20-50% off throughout the whole week!! These Flash Sales are only while supplies last, so be sure to place your order earlier in the day to avoid missing out on product you have on your wish list.

Please note, I will be visiting my eldest son and his family, as well as my youngest daughter and her partner, in Arizona during this time. For that reason I would appreciate that you place your order directly online through my Stampin' Up Website as I will not be available to take orders by email or phone.

Plan ahead and check out the Extravaganza List here!

 Happy Shopping!







Find out which 2015 Holiday Catalogue items will soon be gone! You have until January 4th to purchase RETIRING products while supplies last!

Here is the link to the Holiday Retiring List.


No comments: