Thursday, April 2, 2015

VanIsle Group Make & Takes - Part 6

This will be the last post of the VanIsle Meeting Make & Takes. Today, however, I will be showing photos of the Make & Take work stations that I did not participate in. I just chose the Make & Takes that really interested me, but some of you might be interested in them.

These first two photos are for the same Make & Take using Aqua Painters and Ink Refills.



Next we have a take on a card very similar to one I had already made. (here) This is a beautiful card!


Then there is this butterfly card...


...and lastly, a masculine vintage multi media card which I didn't get the card in the shot! it's on the little easel just on the right edge of the photo.


So that's it for all the sharing of the VanIsle Meeting projects! So what will be next on the agenda? Be sure to check in tomorrow to find out.

I'm also beginning to get excited about seeing what will be new after June 2nd! That's not too far away!

Happy stamping everyone!




No comments: