Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Some New Clearance Rack Items!

This is my second post for today, so if you want to see the swap cards, scroll down to the next post after checking this out.


Sometimes I forget to check the Clearance Rack with items up to 80% off. You've got to check it out!! There are some wonderful Christmas things for sale there! And if you didn't get all the things you wanted for last Christmas, you had best get them now, because they are for sale until the items are gone! There are always a few real good ones you want to have even when they are discontinued, and I'm going to make sure that I get them.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Come July or September, I begin to make my Christmas cards, and there are some stamp sets that I would love to use and give as Christmas gifts!

Have fun Shopping!






No comments: