Monday, November 10, 2014

Variation on the Same Challenge

Glad you stopped by again today!

You'll remember yesterday when I mentioned my personal challenge....

"I decided to create a challenge for myself. I do this every so often to stretch my creativity. You are welcome to try this challenge yourself! I decided that I would only use one sentiment stamp, leave a lot of white space on my card, and take advantage of paper patterns and use circle punches only."

Well here is another of the cards that I made with that challenge.


 You can tell that all the Dazzling Details are still wet, here in the photos. I should have waited because it looks better dry, but I was in a hurry. So, everything is just about the same as yesterday's card with a change in background paper and adding another circle in Whisper White for the sentiment. I just changed the layout configuration. So here are a few more photos.



So that's this one. I'm fine with how it turned out, but I like yesterday's much better. Trying to decide if it's been enough with this challenge and get on with a new design for tomorrow's share...

Whisper White - 1 @ 4 1/4" x 11 and 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4" and 2" Circle Punch for the sentiment
All Is Calm (multi-stripe) - 1 @ 3 7/8" x 3"
All Is Calm (green) - punch out patterns with 1" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches
Stamps Set - Endless Wishes
Dazzling Details

Well, thank you for checking this card out. Happy stamping and crafting!




No comments: