Friday, October 24, 2014

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Everyone, and Welcome!

I am a brand new Stampin' Up Demonstrator, and just found out that my starter kit will be arriving by end of Wednesday, October 29th. I'm so excited to get a few things so I can start creating and showing you what you too can create with Stampin' Up products!

I know may of you are waiting to see what I will be sharing with you, and I look forward to that too. So I guess we both will have to be patient. I invite you to browse around my blog, but as this blog is new, it is still developing and there will be empty areas still. But on the side bar you can link to the current catalogues available. Just a note, that the items in the Holiday Supplement are limited, and once they are gone, they are gone. So even though I haven't posted anything yet, you can still go to my website and order what ever you would like. It will be delivered right to your door when you order yourself from my website!

The photo you see to the left is a Star Box from Stampin' Up and made from one of the kits you can purchase from the Holiday Supplement while quantities last. It's very popular!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments: